Specific way of passengers´ clearing and number of passengers
Program in research, experimental development, and innovation for the state administration “BETA” Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
Client: Ministry of Transport
Identification of contract: TB0500MD011
Place and date of implementation: Praha, Ostrava, progress
The project involves a method of how to effectively use the available technology, which can monitor the number of passengers assigned to the vehicle at any given time for a given route at a given point.
The research is based on the use of currently available already (but in the case of specific passengers´ clearing previously unused technology) for monitoring the movement of persons (for example data from mobile operators following the movement of SIM cards). The result will be a method of how to effectively use the available technology, through which the number of passengers assigned to the vehicle at any given time for a given route at a given point can be summed.
Areas associated with specific ways of passengers´ clearing and the number of passengers carried, in which technology can be used
- determine the use of the lines and their control against the passengers report statement
- Planning of carriers´ auditors’ performance or reassessment method of clearing passengers
- data for primary information for the infrastructure operator to determine the utilization of the route
- efficient handling of passengers, with a focus on reducing leakage of revenue and cost optimization of passenger and transport type
- dealing with incidents within the Integrated Rescue System
- results of the research meet the strategic objective no. 8 in the framework of the Action Plan for the development of intelligent transport systems (ITS) in the Czech Republic in 2020 (with a view to 2050) in terms of the development of ITS particularly in passenger transport and (among other things) systems.